Saturday, October 17, 2009

8tracks mix: Les Introuvables de Nereffid #1

I've been experiencing the joys of 8tracks, a "mixtape" site that allows you to create and listen to user playlists. It's all free and legal, and a great way for me to make public some of the music I've been posting about here. What I'm going to do is, every few weeks I'll create a new 10-track playlist based on the most recent things I've been listening to.
Now, 8tracks has to jump through various hoops to make things legal, such as no mention of the actual tracks in the playlist before you hear them, and a limit on the number of times you can skip to the next track. This is all fair enough. In that spirit I won't give a detailed playlist here either - hey, it's part of the fun of being DJ'd to. To get a reasonable idea of what's in the playlist, all you need to do is look back over the blog. The last couple of weeks' music aren't in this mix - wait till the next one!
The runtime's not much over 40 minutes.


No comments: